Yesterday was really a fucked up day for me. So I'm sorry for the silence I gave earlier this morning.
So we played Scrabble during History today while the others watched The Day After Tomorrow. Hah, it's a nice movie but I'm starting to get really sick of it already because I think I've watched it for like 5 times or more le? Lol. Scrabble was fun still, at least it kills time=)
And thank goodness we didn't really play Hide And Seek with Rosemary today. Waited outside the PAC first since Rosemary's lesson was right after recess. We were right, but she was late for like 15mins or so though. Lol. Watched Ever After in the PAC anyway. Nice movie la, but I watched it before on SCV just recently only. So this explains why I wasn't as obsessed as the others with Ever After. Lol. They all were seriously addicted with it man. Hahah.
And orh yes, I think some sec 4 student left his or her booklet on the No Apology thingy somewhere outside the PAC? Lol. So yes, the guys started to read it and it was then passed around. Hahahah. Johanna even brought the booklet back to class if I'm not wrong? Hah, she doesn't know what's it exactly about only after we were all back in class. Lol. :D
Then got back report book. Argh, I'm still 3 percent away from my target. =/ Lol. Now I realised CA actually pulled down my marks for much more subjects than they helped to increase. =/
Training after school was fun=) Hah cause I'm pretty amused by certain things that happened at the field. Especially Leona, she's really funny okay. Hahah. And Chenyin actually know how to do Cartwheel. Man, I'm like so jealous!! Haha=) Orh yes, we did many 100m sprint too. Wasn't that bad, just that I think my pick-up speed sucks a lot. And this caused me to have to stretch out my legs even wider to overtake the others. Lol, nvm. I guess I just have to train my pick-up speed even more now. Haha. Orh yes, I shall train with Chenyin and she shall teach me to do Cartwheel meanwhile too! =p Hahahah.
Then went to the Bubble Tea shop with Perle, Chenyin and Angela. Ice blended drinks seriously quench our thirst man. Lol. Then bus 17 and then home. And that's about it.
I love you, but sometimes that's just not enough.
-OTH
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment